Caroline Pires Ting is a Post-Doctoral research fellow (Faperj scientific grant PDR10) at the Department of Philosophy at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, in charge of International Relations at Logica Universalis Association.
Ph.D. in Arts and Contemporary Culture at the State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, former visiting scholar at the Center for Chinese Studies in Taiwan, Republic of China, New University of Lisbon (Ph.D. sandwich), Portugal. M.A. in Arts, Aesthetics and Comparative Literature at the University of Paris-Diderot, B.A. in Art History and Archaeology at the University of Panthéon-Sorbonne, France. Former copyist at the Louvre and the Museum of Fine Arts Petit-Palais (France), trainee at the Russian Imperial Academy of Arts, the National Academy of Fine Arts in New York.
AWARDS and EXHIBITIONS
- A-Má Prize - Fundação Casa de Macau, 2021.
- Honorable Mention – Prize Infante D. Luís às Artes, Salvaterra de Magos Art Prize, 2020
- Art contest Aveiro Jovem Criador, Veiro, Portugal, 2019.
- Honorable Mention – Arts Biennial, SESC-DF, 2018
- Individual Project Prize for Outstanding Academic Work in Chinese Studies, Sinological Development Charitable Foundation, 2017
- Hebei University – Confucius Institute Programme of Chinese Culture, Hanban University, 2016
- The Art Students League Art Residency Vytacil Residency Scholarship, May 2014
- Daphne Fund Fellowship, France, June, 2011
- Waterway Fellowship for Artistic Merit, France, Mars 2011
- The Harriet Hale Woolley Scholarship, Foundation of United states, Paris, France, Oct 2009- June 2010
- The National Academy Merit Scholarship, New York, NY, USA , 2009
- The Art Students League Merit Scholarship, New York, NY, USA, 2009
- The Art Students League Mentorship Program Scholarship, New York, NY, USA, 2009
- LCU Foundation grant, New York, NY, USA, 2009
- The New York Academy Merit Scholarship, New York, NY, USA, 2009
- Honorable mention at the Cultural Center of the Regional Labor Court (Centro Cultural do Tribunal Regional do Trabalho), Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, 2007
- XV UniversidArte, University Estácio de Sá, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, 2007
- Cultural Center Parque das Ruínas “Projet Sertão 2”, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, 2007
- Social Service of Commerce – SESC (Serviço Social do Comércio) “Projet Geringonça”, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2005
- Honorable mention, IBEU (Brazil-United States Institute), Alunos em Foco, Rio de Janeiro, RJ,Brazil, 2005
- Naval Club, Fine Arts Salon, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, 2003,
- Naval Academy, Fine Arts Salon, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, 2002
error: Content is protected!